- “Dialogue systems and lifelong learning” special session at the Tenth International Workshop on Spoken Dialogue Systems Technology (IWSDS 2019), which was held in Sicily on April 24-26, 2019.
- UPV/EHU was invited to participate in Google Conversational Search & Recommendation Workshop, which was held in London in August 2019.
- Eneko Agirre from UPV/EHU was invited to give a keynote talk at the EXPO DAQA workshop (IBM), at the NeurIPS conference, in December 2020. See keynote video here: Deploying Conversational Question Answering systems in new domains.
- Eneko Agirre from UPV/EHU has been recipient of a 2018 Google Faculty Research Award to fund the project "Accessing FAQ and CQA sites via dialogue".
- Eneko Agirre from UPV/EHU has been recipient of a 2019 Google Faculty Research Award to fund the project "Conversational Question Answering agents that learn after deployment".
- Paper "Spot The Bot: A Robust and Efficient Framework for the Evaluation of Conversational Dialogue Systems" received Honourable Mention at EMNLP 2020 conference.
- Paper "Improving Conversational Question Answering Systems after Deployment using Feedback-Weighted Learning" received Outstanding Paper Mention at COLING 2020 conference.